Be it custom web app development from scratch, migration from your legacy application to a new solution, or enhancement of the front-end functionality, we are eager to accept your web development challenge staying within time and budget limits.
GET A QUOTE
OUR WEB APPLICATION PORTFOLIO
|Enterprise systems: ERP, CRM, PLM, inventory and purchasing management, order processing
We help to automate your staff’s daily activities, boost in-company cooperation and facilitate management so that you can focus on more advanced business issues.
|Platforms for external collaboration: customer, partner, vendor, learning, community and other portals
We provide functionality that enables efficient e-communication for better user engagement and long-term relations with customers, partners and vendors
|Public online service platforms
We have advanced our competencies in diverse online services with rich functionality and responsive UIs, such as:
|Industry specific solutions: web applications for healthcare, telecoms, retail, banking and financial services
Our industry experience makes us competent in delivering solutions that solve specific business challenges. The web applications we developed now ease patient examination and treatment for US health organizations, as well as ensure prompt interdepartmental communication for restaurant chains, to name a few examples.
Contact us to find out what we can offer for your business.
СUSTOM AND OUTSOURCED PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
With over 800 finished web development projects behind, we guarantee to create a custom web application that will naturally flow into your business and technology policy.
Outsourced off-the-shelf software
Founded as a software product company in 2013, Aquaiver IT Solutions brought to life products that empowered 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Today we apply this experience to engage in off-the-shelf web development for and established software product companies and non-IT enterprises alike.
A personal approach to every customer is our business motto. Applying the Software Development Life Cycle, at the start of every project our team of experienced Business Analysts (BA) researches into the customer business, gathers and clarifies requirements to ensure that developers tailor a solution that meets the customer’s needs.
In accordance with the project requirements, we agree with the customer on the most appropriate development methodology – waterfall or agile, and the cooperation model – fixed-price or time-and-material.
In addition to development, Aquaiver IT Solutions offers deployment (data migration and integration) and further maintenance of the software.
We work with a wide variety of web application technologies for front-end, back-end and database development.
Back end: PHP, ASP.NET, Java
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Aquaiver IT Solutions keeps up with innovations in front-end development to meet the growing user demands for interactivity and ease of use.
With cost-efficiency and high performance in mind, we also choose back-end technologies that suit best your business requirements. A small community portal will work well with a PHP back end, while for a complex solution for hundreds of thousands of users (e.g. corporate applications or booking systems) we recommend Java or ASP.NET development.
Uncertain what technology to choose? Contact us for a free consultation.
WHY Aquaiver IT Solutions?
- We understand your needs: 28+ years in IT, 12+ years of domain experience and a strong team of 14 BA professionals bring us in our element when working on industry-specific projects
- Optimum technological solutions:
- Striving for high performance, from pre-coding on, we develop architectures for hitting performance goals
- We apply the latest technologies to support long-standing efficiency of your web application
- We deliver bug-free solutions due to internal testing
- User-friendly UI: close cooperation between developers and our in-house UI design team focused on UX
- Integration with your systems: substantial experience in delivering software integration services
- Long-term maintenance services: stable performance for 27+ years makes us a reliable partner for long-term cooperation
- No vendor lock-in: Thanks to a high-quality and well-documented code that is easy to understand and maintain, Aquaiver IT Solutions customers don’t depend on us and can switch to another vendor at any point
- Reasonable prices:
- Predominantly in-house development with less than 2% of work subcontracted
- High-quality coding that results in fewer reworks
- Delivery within time and budget limits: owing to a substantial industry experience, Aquaiver IT Solutions offers mature processes to stick to a project budget and timetable
Push the button to let us know about your web development challenge, and our experienced team of a business analyst and a web development architect will get in touch with you to discuss the details.